Friday 2 March 2012

My Favourite Dramas Part2





Criteria
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows.
127 Hours
Length
130 Minutes.
94 minutes.
Characters
Have different personalities.
Do not have different personalities.
Theme
Wizards and magic.
Reality.
Would I Watch It Again
No because it’s too long.
Yes.
Suspense
Very suspenseful.
Not so suspenseful.



     The reason why I like 127 Hours better than Harry Potter is that it's emotional and it has so much meaning, but on the other hand I'm a big fan of fantasies and if I didn't watch 127 Hours, Harry Potter would definitely be my favourite movie. And the fact that 127 hours is based on a TRUE STORY makes it even better.
     I know a lot of people prefer Harry Potter over 127 Hours because they don't even know about it.I searched up the trailers for both movies and Harry Potter got 7,300,000 views and 127 Hours only got 1,000,000 views, which proves my point.
     My guessing is that the people who made 127 Hours didn't have enough money for advertisements.Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows made nearly a BILLION dollars!
While 127 hours made 14,300 million dollars.Which again proves my point.

2 comments:

  1. Milena,

    I liked both of these movies a lot. Wow, that's a lot of money. where did you get your information?

    TC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mr.Comfort. I got my information from Youtube and answers.com :)

      Delete